Monday, August 20, 2012

A Little Update

I haven't been on the internet much this last week.  I thought while Hubby was back in the US getting our son moved into the dorm, I should unpack and get things more settled feeling.  Mostly I am done, odds and ends to find a place for and more things need to get hung up on the walls.

We had a couple of really hot days, in the mid 90's and for the most part it wasn't terrible in a house without air conditioning.  Luckily, it only lasted 2 days.

Entrance to the park we went to,
Bungee jumping on the trampoline.
Anna and I met a couple of other moms and their children who will be attending the same school with Anna.  They are very friendly and welcoming and we had a picnic at a beautiful park in a neighboring town.  They have young children, so Anna goes between the adult women and the kids.  She finds the adults boring as all we talked about was local grocery stores and cleaning products.
The search for vanilla extract is over.
I found this in the British grocery store in
Waterloo.  This little bottle must have flown
over first class by the priced I paid.

1 comment:

  1. I know that this is stressful as well as exciting. I also know that the more cool pictures you post the more anxious I am to come over next year!! :))

    ReplyDelete