Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Oh Happy day...

I found a store in Waterloo that carries these beautiful things I love.  I looked at the price of the fabric...
and I don't remember how much it was.   I really don't need any fabric or tools, but it is nice to know where I can get some.

My neighborhood will celebrate Halloween this Thursday.  It is not a Belgium holiday, but the school Baby Girl attends celebrates it.  The kids go Trick or Treating through the neighborhood across from the school.  Families have been bringing in candy to the school and today I helped sort it and distributed it to some participating families.  Lots of varieties...can't wait to go through Baby Girl's bag when she gets home!  I hear I will probably need every piece...one mom gave out 600 pieces of candy last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment